HGTTG = Chapters 11 – 15
- Chapter 11
- Why are Zaphod and Trillian on the run?
- Who picked up the hitchikers?
- Who is Marvin?
- What is the GPP feature?
- Which government owns the ship?
- Chapter 12
- Why was Zaphod listening to the radio?
- Where is Trillian from?
- Chapter 13
- How does Ford know Zaphod?
- How does Arthur know Zaphod?
- How does Trilian know Zaphod?
- How does Arthur know Tricia McMillan?
- Chapter 14
What did Trillian bring with her from Earth?
What did Zaphod find?
- Chapter 15
- What is Magrathea?
- “The truth of the matter is that it would have been a great deal simpler and more practical to build the cabin as an ordinary three-dimensional oblong room, but then the designers would have got miserable” Do you or people you know ever do things not because they are needed, but because they are interesting?
- Should it be possible, should robots receive the ability to “feel” emotions?
- The Heart of Gold had an “artificial night”. What role does sleep play in the human condition?
- “Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? Cos I don’t” Is there such a thing as being “too smart” to do a task or chore?
- Is touch a good way to interact with devices? What about motion to interact?
- What would it take to engineer a planet?