Robotics on a Budget Service Project
Our course work centered on robotics, but our service project will center on humanity. Please select a project from the list below. You are welcome to think of other projects, but please get approval before you do them.
Each scholar must prepare a poster describing what was done for the act of service.
- Help someone scan and catalog all of their old family photos
- Help someone convert old home movies into a digital format
- Record a few life stories of a grandparent or an elderly person. Prepare a transcript of the recording and share their story with your friends and family
- Perform for a public audience as an individual or as part of a group in a play, concert or other production
- With appropriate approvals, create a website for a school, church or community group.
- Teach one or more people a skill or concept
- Use the internet and other resources to research about your ancestors and genealogy.
- Help index historical documents such as tomb stones, census data and ship records.