Posts Tagged ‘JAA IRobot Literature’
April 4, 2014 Leave a comment
- Who is Gloria?
- Who is Robbie?
- What were Robbie and Gloria playing?
- What does Robbie like to be told?
- Who is Mrs. Weston?
- Who is George Weston?
- Does Mrs. Weston like Robbie?
- What was Robbie made for?
- What is the first law of robotics?
- Could George Weston hold his ground to keep the robot?
- What was Robbie replaced with?
- What happened to Gloria when Robbie wasn’t there?
- Why does Gloria think they are going to the city?
- Where did Gloria go in the museum?
- Who was observing Gloria talk to the robot?
- What happened to Gloria in the factory?
- Should robots be banned? If so, under what conditions?
February 9, 2014 Leave a comment
- Who is Susan Calvin?
- How old is Susan when she is being interviewed?
- What job did Susan take after getting her Ph.D.?
- How old is the reporter doing the interview?
- Who does the reporter work for?
- Who was Robbie?
- Speak to a parent, grandparent regarding the passage of time. Ask them how the passage of time has felt. How quickly does one year, five years, 10 years, 25 years pass by?
- Dr. Calvin told the reporter that he did not remember a world without robots. You live in a time where you may not remember a time without the internet, with out cell phones and other devices. Ask someone older than you what they did before the internet and cell phones.
- Do robots pose a danger to human jobs?